29 June, 2009

I'm back!

Hi! I've just came back from my little holiday in algarve. It was amazing. Great weather, lots of beach and swimming pool. And I've got a tan! :)
Well, I realize that this month I didn't post a joke of the month yet, so the nex post (tomorow) will be the joke of this month.
And the post after the joke of the month will be, of course, some photos of me on my holidays in algarve. Sadly I didn't take many photos, so I won't post many photos. Sorry. I have some of me, and i will try to see if my father has any good photos to show you.
See you tomorow. Have a great summer. kises, bia.

3 comments:

The Sydney Girl said...

welcome back!!! i'm actually back to work now! haha

mwaa

The Sydney Girl said...

i work in the city, sydney. at an educational provider. i give course information to people who call us.

what do you do?

x

The Sydney Girl said...

oh kool! what do u study???

x