20 April, 2009

Purchases

This are some of the things I bought in this last days. I realy like the heart necklace because i can use it with anything, it's very useful. I have used it lots of times until now, and I know I will use it a lot more. I love my new patterned shirt, I bougth it this easter and unfortunately I hadn't the opportunity to use it yet. I'm waiting for the weather to get better so I can use this shirt!

(heart necklace - H&M)

(Bear necklace - Pull&Bear)


(patterned shirt - Mango)

Good Monday to everybody! Kiss, Bia.

4 comments:

The Sydney Girl said...

gawwwjus necklace!

yes please add me to myspace! haha :P my lookbook doesn't have many photos byt my myspace does :)

joelyne
xxx
www.thesydneygirl.blogspot.com

Johanna - MyShoebox.se said...

Lovely things!

Anonymous said...

that heart necklace is precious! love it!

chelsea jade said...

i agree with everybody else!
wonderful purchases.
i particularly like the heart necklace.

:)


chelsea jade